This is a great opportunity for a Systems Engineer to join a growing team in a well established company in Citywest. You will work Identity & Access Management and will gain experience with Cloud tech
What you will be doing
- Developing systems with Agile development methodologies and principles.
- Participating in planning, design, development, and implementation for multiple initiatives
- Playing a collaborative role in project/iteration planning sessions, ensuring proposed short-term estimates are achievable and realistic
- Developing technical system design and standards documents.
- Contributing to the implementation effort, splitting time between hands-on code delivery and development governance via design reviews, code metrics analysis and code reviews
- Contributing to process-improvement initiatives in an effort to maximize velocity for the project team
What you need
- System Administration skills, Identity and Access Management / Governance systems a plus.
- System configuration & integration skills, experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) platforms is preferred.
- Ability to integrate, and support IAM/IGA tools and processes.
- Ability to develop custom IAM workflows and processes within the platform tools.
- Ability to establish database connections, write SQL and query data.
- Cloud skills Azure or AWS experience very desirable
- Basic knowledge of Java a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential as this role involves working with multiple teams across the enterprise with an ability to contribute to design and functional specification documentation.
This is a great opportunity to progress within a large company and learn lots of new technologies from a varied team.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.