Cloud Cyber Security Engineer, Portlaoise
Great opportunity for a Cyber Engineer to join a growing team within a Security company in Portlaoise, with a few days remote work.
What you will be doing:
• Provide Sr. technical response to customers
• High level of proficiency across Cloud Platforms including IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings
• Hands-on technical proficiency in Infrastructure & Security
• Manage Tier-3 Technical Customer Escalations
• Incident Response leadership working closely with SOC team members
• Assist with development of Cyber Strategy/Customer Road-map
• Participate in Professional Services Debrief w/ SME
• Develop and maintain Customer Profiles of their technical environment
• Identify Recurring Security Themes and Insights
• Identify New Security Threats and Security pertinent to each customer across the industry
What you need:
• In-depth knowledge of cloud infrastructure and security services including: AWS: Security Logs, CloudTrail, Guard Duty, Cloud Watch, Macie, Inspector, KMS, Lambda, SNS/SQS, WAF, etc., Azure: Security Center, Azure Monitor, Event Hub, AD, Key Vault, WAF, etc.
• 5-7 Years Hands-on Technical Experience (Cloud, Network, Server, Security Controls, etc)
• Certifications: AWS Certifications, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Security+, etc
• Knowledge of SIEM technologies, IDS/IPS, various Artificial Intelligence products and other emerging technologies
• Understand the evolving Cyber Threat Landscape
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
A generous salary, some remote working and great benefits such as unlimited paid time off are on offer for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.