Technical Business Analyst
Exciting career opportunity for a Technology Business Analyst to join a leading company in Dublin 2.
- Work with business and technical teams to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases), User Stories and User Acceptance Tests.
- Support technical and Business teams in the development and creation of Technical Requirements.
- Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to develop requirements.
- Collaborate closely with business, development, scrum masters, project management and test teams in the overall delivery of solutions
- Work directly with company’s clients.
- Contribute to improvements to their client's Business Analysis documentation and methodologies.
- Bring together people from business and technical backgrounds, often across multiple teams, to collaborate for success.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a client facing role, ideally from a consulting / business analysis background
- Experience using BA Skills and techniques to produce deliverables to tight deadlines
- Experience of managing workshops
- Experience Co-Ordinating outputs.
- Ability to concisely gather, interpret, analyse and document Business Process, User and Functional requirements in a structured way
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (computer science, engineering, etc.)
- Business Analysis Qualification or Scrum certification would be an advantage
- A willingness to travel for project opportunities outside of Ireland
Apply Directly or for more information email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me on 01 961 9714
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.