My client is looking to speak to Business Analysts for a new role with company based in Galway. This position can be worked remotely from anywhere in Ireland. You will be responsible for requirement generation, create requisite documentation, and manage delivery of specific product enhancements and releases in order to strengthen product and business.
- Work with Data and Product teams to review existing features and identify shortcomings
- Conduct research and liaise with UX, Design, Technical, Publishing, and Marketing teams
- Gather requirements for product enhancements and new product releases
- Create Business Requirements documents for these enhancements
- Work with stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Work with Data team to monitor product performance post-release and gain insights for follow on projects
- This role reports to the Product Lead to communicate key project developments for review, provide recommendations, and assist in updating the roadmap
- 3+ years’ experience in a BA role
- Familiarity with UX design and an understanding of online user journeys
- Experience in Business Requirement documentation
- Track record of contribution to projects that drove business metric growth
- Some familiarity with Jira/Confluence
- Background in Agile development environments a plus
- Experience of online learning or recruitment industries a plus
- Experience of App development/design optimisation a plus
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.