Investor Services Supervisor – Private Equity
Dublin 2 – Permanent
Our client is looking for an Investor Services Supervisor to join their Private Equity department.
In this role you will work closely with the Private Equity team and will be responsible for interacting with all levels of professionals both internally and externally.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Main day to day contact for a number of Private Equity clients
- Build and maintain relationships with all client contacts e.g. investment professionals, investors, lawyers, auditors etc.
- Supervise staff daily regarding systems, processing, procedures and general job responsibilities
- Train, coach and mentor new members of staff
- Develop and motivate staff within the team
- Work closely with the fund accounting team and be willing to assist in crossover duties
- Review or prepare Investors Capital Statements and relevant calculations
- Problem, error and query resolution on a timely basis.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Fund Administration role with at least 2 years’ experience in a Private Equity role
- Experience in a supervisory position /or coaching / mentoring
- Experience working with Investran
- Strong, up to date knowledge of Private Equity structures and regulatory requirements
- Experience reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and Oms
- Third level degree in Finance.
If your profile matches the requirements above, get in touch with Sarah today on 0860104611 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.