German Jobs in Dublin. German Administrator. Permanent. Located in Dublin City Centre. Salary 27k plus Benefits.
Do you speak German and have some administration experience and are you looking for a new challenge ?
Well come and work for this large and successful Telecoms company who specialise in Cellular Real Estate. They have offices worldwide with their Head Office located in California and their Irish office located in Dublin City Centre.
They are looking for a German speaking Administrator to support the Renewals Sales Team.
Responsibilities for this role will include and will not be limited to:
- Preparing Leasing Documents
- Preparing Legal Documents
- Reviewing and distributing Lease and Legal Documents
- Diary management for Sales team
- Sales support
- Other Administration duties
- Written and spoken fluent German. Must be level C2
- Written and spoken fluent English
- Administration experience preferably within property or legal
- Excellent writing and analytical skills
- Experience working with documents a strong advantage
- Experience in editing text a strong advantage
- Team player
- Living in Ireland as role starting ASAP
Salary and Benefits:
This role is permanent and comes with a Salary of 27k along with Gym Membership, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Tax saver Ticket Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and an internal Social Club.
If you are interested in this role or if you know of anyone, please email your CV to Karen Dempsey email@example.com for more information and immediate interviews.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.