A cloud-based Machine to Machine (M2M) connectivity and platform provider are growing out their Dublin sales team.
This company who provide management solutions for global connectivity for Internet of Things (IoT) and enterprise customers.
This company are headquartered in Dublin and are selling globally to over 100 countries.
They are expanding their Dublin team and are looking to bring someone onboard into a Sales Operations Analyst role.
This is a new role for the company so it will be a fantastic opportunity to be one of the first hires in this space, help to drive and shape the sales operations function and to be working with a huge amount of autonomy.
- Create and maintain Sales Department policies, procedures and training materials
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and KPIs
- End to end tracking of the sales funnel and operational metrics
- Ensure sales data is captured and maintained in the CRM system
- Prepare Quarterly Business Reviews
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar sales operations role
- Experience in software, SaaS or telecoms
- Experience leading sales development
- Experience in sales forecasting and managing KPIs and performance
- CRM experience
- Comfortable with Excel and Power BI
This is a fantastic opportunity to help drive the sales operations function with an exciting global company.
To find out more please send a CV to email@example.com. If you don't have a CV ready to go, no problem just reach out to me by email or give me a call on +353 1 961 9717.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.