My Dublin city centre client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Learning & Development Specialist to join a new team in their company.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Previous experience designing/updating and delivering training, ideally 3 years+ in a similar role.
• 3rd level HR qualification in HR/L&D or related.
• Stakeholder Management – Must be able to communicate effectively with employees at all levels within the organisation, as well as build relationships with external vendors.
• Strong IT , Customer Service and administration skills – Microsoft Suite, HRIS, online systems, report writing.
• Working closely with line managers in order to determine training needs of individual teams.
• Development and facilitation of core training programs provided by the organisation.
• Supporting management on the upskill of training programmes – train the trainer approach.
• Monitor the effectiveness of L&D programmes.
• Ensure that all L&D opportunities are communicated to employees and managers.
This is a great role for an ambitious candidate in the L&D sector.
Please forward your CV if you would like to hear more about this job. Or call Philomena O’Reilly for a one to one confidential consultation on +353 (0)1 4744 671 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.