A New US Tech Company are coming to Dublin and Require A Senior Tax Manager
This is a new role with a great company. They have a strong brand and are a very desirable company to work for. This is position will report directly to the Tax Director in the US. Key duties will include:
• Actively communicate with leadership team on key tax legislation changes and provide timely updates on tax controversy status.
• Support aspects of global structuring project, including facilitation of IP transfer and related intercompany documentation.
• Manage local tax consultants and ensure company is in compliance with all direct and indirect tax requirements.
• Manage tax controversies, including providing response to various information document requests from tax authorities, coordinate with local tax advisors on reviews, strategize the audit plan and quantify tax/reserve impact to financial statements.
• Assist with preparation of annual legal entity forecast.
• Provide support in preparing annual transfer pricing/BEPS documentation.
• Compile and maintain intercompany agreements and amendments for multiple entities.
• Coordinate with FP&A, local statutory reporting team and other business partners to analyze and provide documentation for new or changed business model.
• Provide support to various business partner on tax queries relating to contractual documentation and transactional activity.
Suitable candidate for this job will be practice trained with exposure to international companies. You can either be coming directly from a large practice or a similar industry role.
Salary is up to €95,000 + a €7,000 benefits package excluding bonus and share options (They are pre IPO!!)
If interested, please apply to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.