Senior Tax Manager | 95k
My client, a US Tech company looking to set up their EU Headquarters in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager. Reporting to the head of Tax who will be based in the US this will be the most senior Tax role in Ireland. For the role they will look at Big 4 or Top 10 Tax Managers with International clients or will look at practice trained Tax Managers who are now working in industry.
- Responsible for quarterly and annual tax reporting
- Calculating and monitoring global transfer pricing
- Prepare income tax provision for all European entities.
- Provide support in preparing annual transfer pricing/BEPS documentation.
- Ownership and management of all commercial contracts;
- Management of active commercial agreements and reporting to senior management
- Analyse sales and rebate data;
- Assist with external audit reporting from income tax perspective
- Ensure all compliance with internal controls from income tax perspective
- Ensure ongoing compliance with external and internal requirements and guidance; and
- Support in relation to other aspects of the finance function including tax compliance, transfer pricing and insurance.
- Qualified Tax
- 5+ years Tax experience either in practice or industry
- Advance Excel skills.
- Knowledge of P&L forecasting and intercompany transaction computations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, tax research skills.
- Ability to seamlessly multi-task.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.