Senior Financial Analyst With Insurance Background Required For Newly Created Position In Dublin
An exciting new position has been created with an established insurance company who are located in central Dublin. This is an ideal job opportunity for a Qualified Accountant who has gained strong FP&A experience working within the insurance sector. Key duties for the role will include:
• Support the production of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
• Support production of the Company Business Plan.
• Analyse data, build reports, forecasts and performance packs on financial matters relating to the performance of the business.
• Provide analysis of key financial information pivotal to the decision making that drives forward the performance of the business.
• Ensure processes are efficient with effective procedures and controls in place.
• Work collaboratively with various teams within the organization, to gain insight and provide analysis on cost and profit drivers.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators ('KPIs') and produce regular Management Information.
• Work collaboratively with colleagues and take accountability to maintain and enhance controls.
For this position, candidates will need to be Qualified with PQE experience gained working in a financial analysis role within the insurance sector.
Salary for this position is up to position is up to €75,000 + a great benefits package which includes a bonus up to 20% and generous pension contributions.
If you are interested in exploring further, please submit your CV to this advert or contact Sam Breckon at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744664 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.