We are looking for a qualified person to Bachelor’s Degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline
Also looking for a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• You will develop, modify, apply and maintain quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product
• You will collaborate with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place
• You will devise and implement methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment
• You will design or specify inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conduct quality assurance tests; and perform statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications
• You will ensure that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements
• You may specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.