Fund Accounting Lead Analyst
Dublin city centre
Our client is a global investments company and they are looking for an experienced Fund Accounting professional to join their team on a 12-month contract.
- Calculating Net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports on behalf of clients
- Managing multiple deliverables for determining the NAV for assigned funds for each measurement cycle
- Engaging with clients and resolving any escalated issues regarding fund calculations and accounting
- Ensuring NAV processes are complete and accurate for disclosure in financial statements
- Drafting financial reports for clients to review fund performance
- Engage with auditors and clients to make changes to financial reports and ensure they accurately reflect fund performance.
- 5 years’ experience working in Fund Accounting
- Private Markets (Debt, Real Estate, Private Equity) experience highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Strong Fund Accounting systems knowledge – Geneva, Yardi or Investran.
If this sounds like the move for you, get in touch with Sarah today on 086 010 4611 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.