Financial Planning Accountant- International Insurance company-€70K-€75K Benefits- Dublin 2
An international insurance company in Dublin has a permanent opportunity for an experienced financial planning and analysis Accountant who has gained previous experience working in a similar role within the insurance industry.
This is a newly created position so the successful candidate will have a fantastic opportunity to put their stamp on the role.
- Support the production of the company’s annual budget and quarterly forecasts and support the production of the company’s Business Plan.
- Ensure processes are efficient with effective procedures and controls in place.
- Work collaboratively with various teams within the organization, to gain insight and provide analysis on cost and profit drivers.
- Analyse data, build reports, forecasts and performance packs on financial matters relating to the performance of the business.
- Provide analysis of key financial information pivotal to the decision making that drives forward the performance of the business.
- Qualified Accountant with 4+ years PQE.
- Experience of working within life insurance and a strong understanding of a life insurance business would be highly advantageous.
- Must have previous FP&A experience.
- People from a general insurance background may also be considered.
For more details, please contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on email@example.com or call 01-4744694.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.