Quality Engineer II
Our client, a medical device company is looking for a Quality Engineer II to join their team in Galway. This is a 12-month contract.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree (Level 8) in Science/Engineering or related Discipline. Requires a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments. Contributes to the completion of project milestones. May have some involvement in cross functional assignments
- Problems and issues faced are general and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex.
- Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts.
External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature.
Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decision-making.
- May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career St
- If you would like to discuss this role, please reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / email@example.com REF Gal223434
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.