Role: Head of Finance
Location: Ennis, Co. Clare
This role represents an excellent opportunity for an ambitious finance executive to head up the finance function of a leading Irish company, with significant operations throughout the country.
You kill be a key member of the Senior Management Team, playing an instrumental role in supporting the strong year on year growth and the development of the business on a strategic level.
- Oversee the finance function and manage and mentor the finance team to ensure the highest standards of quality.
- Ensure the organisation adheres to the currently accepted accounting standards and codes of practice.
- Create and support a culture in which non-financial managers take responsibility for effective management of devolved resources.
- Implement financial policies and procedures.
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations.
- Manage working capital by overseeing all client invoicing activities, debtor control, treasury management and cash flow.
- Qualified accountant, preferably with large practice training, with a minimum of 7 years’ PQE.
- Strong knowledge of accounting standards, GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience of managing, developing and mentoring a team.
- Experience in dealing with a Senior Management team.
- Hands on approach to work.
- Track record of delivering results and effective commercial leadership with a strategic awareness of business and commercial issues.
- Strong experience in managing relationships with Auditors, Banks and Suppliers.
- Strong understanding of Tax Structures, Funding and Treasury.
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – firstname.lastname@example.org Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.