Data Privacy Manager | Perm | €60k
Sigmar are recruiting for an experienced Data Protection professional for a newly created position with a well-known professional body.
An exciting hands-on role, the successful candidate will ensure the organisation’s compliance with all international and domestic Data Protection law. A strong understanding of GDPR is therefore required.
The successful candidate will be the main point of contact for all Data Protection/Data privacy matters with internal/external stakeholders and relevant regulators.
Interviews and onboarding will be done via video interview.
Location: Dublin City
Salary: 60-65k + package
Role and organisation:
This position role will involve liaising with regulators, law firms and other external advisors to ensure compliance with applicable data protection legislation. Typical duties would include:
- Build upon the established DP framework;
- Implement strategic GDPR plan across current business processes;
- Informing all internal staff of relevant changes to Data Privacy Laws;
- Act as the main point of contact for all DP queries;
- Provide training for staff; and
- Other ad hoc duties as required;
- Accredited Data protection/Data Privacy qualification, for example, CDPP/CIPP/CIPT or equivalent.
- Recent experience in a similar role.
- Assessing existing operations & making recommendations based on findings to senior management.
- Legal, compliance or accountancy background.
- Highly organized individual with great communication and interpersonal skills.
Why not get in touch?
To hear more about this role and receive an in-depth job brief, send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, apply using the link or call: +353 1 4744649.
In line with social distancing guidelines, all interviews and onboarding can be done remotely for this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.