Support Pharmacist North Wicklow:
Our client is one of Ireland's leading Pharmacy Chains. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing retail chain of pharmacies in Ireland.
As a Support Pharmacist your job will involve:
- Operating the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- Exercising all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society
- Provideing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines
- Ensuring the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
To apply for this pharmacy job you will need:
- A regonised Degree in Pharmaceutical Studies
- At least 1 years experience as a Pharmacist Technician/ Support Role
- To be currently registered with the PSI and Garda vetted
Our client is looking for someone with great customer facing skills, who can work as a part of a team, who practices good health organisation, has good business accum and can cope well under pressure. Does that sound like you? If so...
Please call Nicky on 01 4744 684
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.