Supervising Pharmacist Manager Dublin West:
Our client is one of Ireland's leading Pharmacy Chains. This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest growing retail chain of pharmacies in Ireland.
As a Supervising Pharmacist Manager your job will involve:
- Providing both a safe and professional service to all customers
- Operating by the law and code of ethics in accordnace with the Irish Pharmaceutical Society
- Ensuring safe delivery of medicine
- Leading the team by ensuring professional standards are adhered to
- Interacting, building and maintaining professional relationships with doctors and other healthcare workers
To apply for this pharmacy job you will need:
- A regonised Degree in Pharmaceutical Studies
- At least 3 years experience as a Support Pharmacist
- Be currently registered with the PSI and Garda vetted
Our client is looking for someone with great customer facing skills, who can work as a part of a team, who practices good health organisation, has good business accum and can cope well under pressure. Does that sound like you? If so...
Please call Nicky on 01 4744 684
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.