Our client is currently recruiting for a Civils Foreman for Mayo. The preferred candidates will be experienced in undertaking Motorway / Roads projects or large-scale civils/groundworks packages.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Civil Foreman seeking a new challenge to join a progressive contractor with a healthy pipeline of work.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain and comply with systems for managing site health and safety and welfare - Ensure the inspection, preparation and maintenance of the site in a satisfactory condition for the safe execution of the works
- Motivate personnel and arrange for effective productivity and economic use of labour, plant and subcontract resources and achievement of required quality within any environmental constraints
- In conjunction with the engineering staff, determine methods or working and programme of works
- Maintain on-site administrative systems to ensure integrated management systems are adhered to
- Ensure the provision of information on methods and programmes to enable the completion of the works
- Monitor and record works where required
- Implement disciplinary and grievance procedures as required by prevailing conditions
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the Client, general public and other 3rd Parties
- 8+ years’ experience working with a civils / groundworks contractor
- Knowledge on Soils / excavation / Concrete works / Drainage operations / Finishes / surfaces & landscaping
Road construction, Site management, Groundwork
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0906 413973 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.