Product Research Team Lead – 10-month FTC (Salaried)
My client based in Dublin 12 is looking for an innovative Product Research Team Lead on a 10-month basis to join their team in Dublin. You will be responsible for leading 3 researchers and scaling up the research practice company wide. Through leadership you will help to empower the research team to operate more efficiently as they create utility, usability, and delight in our product and features for our customers.
- Manage a team of 3 product researchers.
- Mentor the product researchers to plan and execute and advocate for research in cross-functional scrum teams and other strategic initiatives.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with design managers, product directors, product strategists, and other teams
- Execute on the maturing plan that is in place and help expand it based on your knowledge and expertise.
- Work with the data and the human engagement team to define UX success metrics across the product.
- Scale up the research ops processes that are currently in place.
- Lead the team to advance research maturity across the company.
Skills and Experience needed
- 8+ years of professional experience in product research role and team management.
- Know the importance of quality in work, knowing that this will directly impact your team, customers and wider company
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Stakeholder management and engagement skills.
- Experience working with behavioural analysis, business intelligence platforms and analytics tools.
- A positive attitude and react positive to change
- An appreciation for a culture of gratitude, teamwork and collective success.
- Bachelor / Master’s degree preferred in Human Factors, Social Science or related field.
- Experience in setting up research and research operations at a B2B company a huge plus.
Apply directly or contact Fiona on 0866043375 or email me at email@example.com for more information. Where possible you should include a Portfolio of your work.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.