My client has an exciting opportunity for AML professionals for a 10 month contract. This is part of a project to move AML from the UK to Ireland.
At Technical Coordinator level, the role requires the completion of workload, with guidance from colleagues and line management, to support AML compliance services aligned to:
• AML Legislation/Regulation & Guidance/Best Practice.
• The Ireland Investor AML Department’s processes and procedures
- Previous experience in an AML, Compliance or Transfer Agency role.
- Knowledge of day-to-day Transfer Agency operations and the wider funds administration business.
- Experience in transaction monitoring - ie review of potentially suspicious activity.
- Supporting the implementation of a new process/revised AML standard
- Take responsibility for timely and accurate completion by Investor AML of workload allocated
- Takes ownership for completion of AML compliance support for clients
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.