Part Qualified Accountant-Financial Services- IFSC -38-45K
Opportunity for a Part Qualified accountant to join a successful company based in the IFSC. This will initially be a 2 year contract but will have a strong chance of being extended or made permanent.
Tasks you will be involved with:
- Preparation of regulatory reporting for CBI on a timely basis.
- Review points prior to submission including investigation of unusual or unexpected balances/accounting entries
- Gain an understanding of new reporting requirements, prepare gap analysis and ensure delivery of system solutions
- Involvement in a variety of projects as required including ad hoc analysis.
- Assist and co-operate with external and internal audits and reviews
- Provide assistance to the Financial Control team in their reconciliation between Management and Regulatory reporting.
- Part Qualified Accountant with at least 2 years' experience.
- Must have experience working in a financial services company OR will be coming straight from a practice environment.
- Knowledge of CBI and IFRS
Please submit your CV for more details to Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01- 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.