Supply Chain Manager
Act as a leader within the Supply Chain Function for one of the worlds’ leading MedTech and Rapid Testing Devices. You will be based in Galway helping to organise a hyper-connected Supply Chain across Europe and several other Global Markets. You will be supporting regulatory compliance and customer service functions. Manage Product Availability and Demand process development.
- On time and in full shipping performance
- Oversee warehousing, shipping and inventory activities to meet KPI targets
- Develop inbounding processing time
- Develop standardized processes where possible to improve the efficiencies
- Conduct monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Ensure SLA and KPI’s are met & exceeded
- Continue to review & reduce costs
- Electronic systems are reconciled to the physical stock positions.
- Review logistics network and demonstrate continually optimize footprint
- Hold appropriate values of inventory in line with MRP parameters in collaboration with Global Purchasing
- Reduce value of scrap and stock at risk
- Communicate on product availability to our internal customers and leadership
- Manage DRP activities between Central Warehouse and satellite locations
- Provide detailed inventory analysis providing recommendations on how to optimize our stock holding policies.
- Identify slow moving/short shelf life issues and implement remedial actions to minimize write-off.
- Management of Short Shelf Life inventory and completion of remediation processes.
- Interface with QA/QC to commit and comply with QMS requirements
- Damaged inventory disposition
- Develop best practice between various warehouse locations
- 10 years’ experience managing and developing supply chain networks with a university level degree or APICS certification
- Must have strong ERP knowledge
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.