Regulatory Affairs Administrator
Work with one of the world’s leading diagnostic and testing medical technology device company who have recently completed several acquisitions adding to their already extensive catalogue of medical devices assisting in the fight against highly infectious diseases. This position will focus on the management and coordination of regulatory documents and systems.
- Distribute regulatory documents as required and respond to any notified body or regulatory agency requests
- Communicate potential complaints to internal quality departments for review
- Act as initial and key point of contact for regulatory issues
- Collect, register and digitise regulatory documents
- Update and manage QMS
- Assist with regulatory activities as required
- Qualification within Quality, Regulatory Compliance or relevant discipline
- 1 year or more experience working closely with regulatory function of highly regulated industry
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.