Quality Specialist - Documentation
Work for one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies as part of their growing Cork site which focuses on the development of ground breaking drugs and treatments. Provide quality insight across the site and act as an SME for the documentation system and QC Labs.
- Oversee, manage and improve the storage of the quality documentation for the QC Labs and the site's Quality management System
- Complete documentation audits
- Provide assistance with and ensure compliance to relevant regulatory requirements
- Assist with NCRs
- Assist with Regulatory audits
- Qualification within Science or Engineering discipline and 1 years’ experience within a quality documentation environment
- cGMP experience
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.