Work with a large Environmental, Pharmaceutical and Medical device laboratory testing company who provide high class laboratory and customer data for their clients. Act as an experience figure to provide quality assurance and validation expertise and guidance for a Medtech/Biotech facility based in Galway.
- Maintain and develop the onsite quality system, ensuring high quality standards are adhered to.
- Represent the QC department in regulatory and client audits, ensuring timely resolutions of CAPAs, NCRs and Deviations or adverse findings through audits.
- Ensure policies, procedures and validations are in accordance within cGMPs.
- Author, reviewer and approver of SOPs, analytical validation protocols and reports.
- Operate CAPA/deviation and customer complaints and identify and implement continuous Improvement programs as appropriate
- Lead a team of QC Analysts, coordinating daily operations, revising SOPs and training staff.
- Manage procurement of new equipment and coordinate the equipment qualifications. Execute IQ, OQ and PQ activities while reviewing qualification protocols and reports.
- Perform internal and external audits and manage the overall auditing program.
- Coordinate maintenance and calibration activities.
- Maintain Quality Technical documentation and ensure clients are satisfied with performance of QA and QC function.
- Validate Quality Procedures and Protocols.
- Third level qualification in chemistry with five years or more experience e in quality management (QA or QC)
- Must have Regulatory, QMS and Analytical experience.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.