Work with one of the world’s leading medical device implants companies who have a growing site based in Cork and are looking to add to their operations teams. Assist with the introduction of new products and site development projects.
- Support quality improvements for the QMS and Manufacturing Processes
- Support Kaizen, Lean and Six Sigma projects and activities onsite
- Support new product introduction activities for tech transfers
- Conduct line audits and manage CAPAs, NCRs and Root Cause Analysis Studies
- Lead and maintain material review boards
- Approve IQ, OQ, PQ and assist with other validation activities
- Manage Risk Mitigation for the site and assist with process controls, defect frequency analysis and patient risk analysis
- Honours degree in Engineering, science or relevant discipline
- 4 years or more experience with medical device or similarly highly regulated industry.
To apply for this position please contact James Porter at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455305 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.