A Leading Healthcare Manufacturing Company are hiring a Project Engineer in Limerick.
As Project Engineer you’ll
- Deployment of new metrology systems and the provision of life cycle support to existing metrology platforms.
- Carry out Instrument Qualification & Test Method Validation
- Instrument Deployment (calibration, verification, maintenance program, data integrity etc).
- Optimization of metrology performance within a production testing environment.
- Change control competency to enable deployment of new metrology and enhancement of existing metrology within quality and supporting systems.
- Partner with equipment owners, system developers and product development teams to design, improve, and transfer these measurement systems.
- Support Test Method Deployment and ensure the success of the final operating solution.
- Metrology Platform ownership - technical expertise in technology, lifecycle management, performance and global consistency.
- Perform measurement system assessments, test method evaluation, and test method validation using statistical techniques.
- Adheres to safety policy, environmental policy, ergonomics and hazardous energy control procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
Perfect Person for the Job
- BS in Optics, Physics, Engineering or equivalent technical degree required
- 2 years experience in the industrial, technical or research environments
- Good documentation skills, communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Protocols, Test Scripts, Summary Reports, Change control documentation, Procedure updates, Hands on testing
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.