A World Leading Biotechnology Company are hiring a Documentation Specialist in North Dublin.
As Documentation Specialist you’ll
- Provide compliant, accurate and timely documentation support
- Generate and approve of all key documents supporting the program schedule
- Coordinate and manage approval of key project documents
- Manage Live Documentation updates from Operations floor
- Development of site system for the tracking of documentation progress
- Turnaround and issue documentation as per Operations Schedule
- Manage and implement on the floor documentation control system
- Work with various Subject Matter Experts to ensure technical documentation updates are approved
- Creation and revision of Standard operating Procedures (SOPs) Work Instructions (WI’s)
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements
- Work closely with QA, Supply chain and Operations core functions
Perfect Person for the Job
- Minimum Level 6 in a relevant Qualification
- Experience Working in a Pharmaceutical GMP regulated industry
- High level technical writing skills
- Experience working with GMP Documentation Management Systems
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, MS Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with automated approval systems (Trackwise / Documentum)
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.