- The Engineering Manager will oversee the Engineering Group which includes: recruitment, training, development, and performance management of staff.
- They will be responsible for the managing of activities within the Group to meet objectives.
- Managment of the engineering budget, construction projects, company security and engineering systems.
- Leading CAPEX and major site projects
- Inputting and driving a 5 year site plan in terms of Engineering strategy and support.
- Developing the area of automation and compliance to data integrity
- Ensuring all engineering work and designs are carried out to appropriate GMP/ EHS standards.
- Initiating and promoting cross functional partnerships to ensure the Plant Team are working together effectively to meet plant objectives.
- Reporting on departmental performance.
- Leading the engineering team in process designs, development, continuous improvement and any engineering aspects of technology transfer projects from other sites or building projects.
The Engineering Manager will have a level 8 engineering degree and have 10 years experience in a relevant environment.
They will be experienced in facilities/utilities management, automation, projects, managing engineers of different levels.
Demonstratable construction project experience.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.