Senior Development Analyst
What you will do;
- The Senior Development analyst will be responsible for analytical method development and validation according to regulatory guidelines.
- Implementing the validation of new analytical methods as well as carrying out regular method validation reviews and validation reports.
- Taking a leadership role for method validation, protocol writing and other technical reporting.
- Troubleshooting any analytical issues obtained during method development and resolving non-conformances by carrying out investigations
- Interpreting all relevant regulatory directives/guidelines.
- Reviewing documentation for new product introduction (NPI), product development and validation to ensure they meet the standards for regulatory approval.
- Updating team and stakeholders on progress.
- Support the formulation and process development group analytical needs for projects in early and late stage development.
What you will need;
- The Senior Development analyst will have a degree in a related science discipline with 4 years experience in method development, optimisation and validation.
- They will be considerabley experienced with techniques such as HPLC, IC, GC and dissolution.
- It is important that they have experience in the development and as writing of protocols as well as relevant reports for senior management.
- The succesful candidate will be able to lead a small team of analysts as well as pass on their method development/ validation knowledge to others.
Why you should apply;
Bonus, Flexitime, Life Assurance, Health Care, Paid Holidays, Parking, Pension.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.