Our client is a leading provider of handling equipment who are seeking an Automation Engineer to join their team in County Kerry.
Your new job:
- Providing automation solutions for company equipment.
- Develop/review software architecture focusing on object-oriented version controlled solutions.
- Conduct risk assessments for new features/hardware.
- Contribute to Good Engineering Practice platform for effective project delivery.
- Liaising with other departments on projects.
You will have:
For this Automation Engineer job you will have at least 2 years’ relevant experience and a relevant level 7 qualification. You will also have PLC programming experience and SCADA knowledge.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong benefit package.
If you are interested in discussing this Automation Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.