A World Leading Biotech Company are hiring a Utilities Engineer in South Dublin.
As Utilities Engineer you’ll
- Monitor daily performance of assigned systems
- Measuring and maximizing the uptime of their systems
- Data trend analysis of all performance aspects of their systems and equipment
- Troubleshooting of performance trends
- Carry out risk assessments and mitigation projects
- Ensure the preventive maintenance schedule for their systems is successfully implemented
- Spare parts management
- Act as Site SME - hosting audits and inspections by regulatory authorities
- All design reviews associated with equipment purchases / changes to their systems
- All QMTS Triage sessions, investigations, NCs and CAPAs associated with their systems, including the ownership and completion of any RCAs
- Development and execution of FAT, SAT and IOQ protocols
- Reviewing and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to their systems
- Owning and completion of any CMMS administrative WOs associated with their systems
Perfect Person for the Job
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical).
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or BioTech industries
- Utilities Experience
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.