A World Leading Pharmaceutical company are hiring a Wastewater Process Engineer in Cork on an initial 11 month contract.
As Wastewater Process Engineer you’ll
- Ensure highest Compliance (Safety and Environmental) standards on site
- Management of day to day operations of WWTP operations.
- Ensure WWTP equipment availability, maximise performance and implement continuous process improvement initiatives.
- Streamline and optimize WWTP plant processes.
- Promote a culture of EHS excellence
- Attending daily Tier meetings and follow-up.
- Assists in the management the site’s periodic EHS Self Assessments programme
- Investigate EHS Incidents related to the WWTP.
- Represent WWTP for both internal and external audit inspections.
- Delegates for Utilities Lead as required.
- Provide environmental and EHS support for projects.
- Six Sigma tools such as Lean principles within the WWTP area.
Perfect person for the job
- 3+ years Wastewater experience
- Degree (Process / Mechanical Engineering or EHS Environmental)
- Experience of stakeholder management
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams, Six Sigma team, etc.
- Experience with Management Systems such as SAP, EHS, Microsoft PM, etc.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Qualification
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.