Audit Senior & Manager – Permanent - Top practice – South Dublin - 50K-75K+ Benefits
A top 10 accountancy practice are looking to add an Audit Senior and Audit Manager to their team. this firm is well recognized and respected in the industry, offering access to senior management, progression and a good work life balance.
- Ensure that clients receive an efficient and proactive service and client expectations are exceeded throughout the year.
- Liaison with junior staff to assess any issues that need dealing with.
- Arrangement of timetable, booking of staff, planning review and completion of audit and other related assignments.
- Preparation of proposals for new work, attendance at marketing events, development of personal contacts and identification and development of opportunities for the business.
- Qualified accountant ACA//ACCA with experience in audit and dealing with different types of businesses.
- Experience and appetite for business development.
- Monitoring costs against budget for clients.
- Capable audit and accounts adviser who is able to assist in complex client work
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Ability to interact with senior managers/clients across business.
For full details please contact Orlaith Dingley on email@example.com or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.