Financial Accountant - Irish SME - Permanent - Dublin
Overview of company and role
My client, a leading Irish SME operating within the manufacturing sector are seeking a qualified financial accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an extremely hands on role so would be suitable for someone looking to take on more responsibility and progress in a competitive environment.
- Maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Reconciliation of bank and investment accounts
- Management of general ledger accounts and well as overseeing AP & AR (two junior staff members coordinate)
- Management of cashflow and preparation of cashflow forecasts
- Prepare and file VAT returns.
- Manage monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Develop and maintain fixed asset register
- Ad hoc duties
• Qualified accountant with 2+ years experience in industry
• Ideally looking for someone coming fromManufacturing, Pharma, Retail or FMCG
• Confident with ability to deal with senior management
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.