Fund Accountant Manager PE and PD
My client in Cork is now seeking an experienced Fund Accountant Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification in Accounting and have 5-7 years experience in Alternative investments, fund of funds and Private Equity experience.
Excellent salary on offer for this role including up to 3 day WFH when the company return to office operations.
Ideally your fund accounting back ground will be End to End.
Who you are?
- Effiecient with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong leadership and coaching track record
- ideally have spent a couple of years in practice as an accountant.
- Strong Client Relationship Manager
- Having strong exposure to Private equity clients is a distinct advantage
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have Stamp 4 visa or EU Passport.
Get in touch with Luca today on 01 4744 602 or at email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.