Safety Specialist / EHS Specialist
Our multinational pharmaceutical client is looking for an experienced Safety Specialist to join their team in Cork. This is a 6-month fixed term contract.
- Promotes culture of EHS excellence in Vaccines and provide high-quality safety leadership to operations
- Addresses risk prevention opportunities
- Conducts assessments, tracking and directing follow-up activities to correct any non-conformity
- Create and maintains databases and records containing pertinent EHS metrics and data
- Direct the team on EHS requirements to ensure the area is in compliance with EHS standards and EHS legislative requirements
- Assess changes which have an EHS impact
- Provide technical support and advice on new processes and equipment
- Technical primary degree with EHS qualification
- 5 years EHS experience in an operational environment
- Strong knowledge of safety programs
If you would like to discuss this position, reach out to Louise Whitty on 021 2359140 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.