This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to join a Research & Development department of a property company in Dublin 2. You will take ownership of projects and work with a variety of tech. The team is in the process of implementing DevOps processes - the successful candidate will get a major say in projects and identify opportunities to implement new technologies.
What you will do:
- Maintaining our current implementations (fixing issues, keeping build scripts up to date, etc.)
- Undertaking new projects to expand DevOps within the organisation
- Roll out more configuration management using Ansible.
- Migrate test environments to Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Improve security of our code and infrastructure.
- Containerise our application servers using Docker.
What you need:
- Ansible experience is essential
- Microsoft Azure experience is essential
- Demonstrate an aptitude for how systems work, are configured, and interact with each-other (e.g. firewalls, containers, databases)
- Can demonstrate an ability to make architectural decisions
- Experience of Docker
- Open on scripting languages
This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who wants to be involved in decision making processes and have a say in what technologies/processes will be used. A very competitive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.