Our client is a prominent life science company in Co. Carlow who are hiring an NPI Engineer to join their team.
Your new job:
- Establish new manufacturing work spaces.
- Identify and source key equipment for use in the manufacturing process.
- Support with establishing a new supply chain in preparation for transfer to production of new products.
- Lead on equipment and process validation activities.
- Draft and develop manufacturing documentation.
- Take responsibility for production equipment, including PMs, calibration/repair as necessary.
You will have:
For this NPI Engineer job, you will have several years’ relevant experience in electronics manufacturing and a relevant third level degree.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Opportunity to work with a varied customer base.
If you want to discuss this NPI Engineer job further, you can contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.