Currently looking for a qualified accountant ideally from the transport/logistics industry for a permanent position - Wexford based
Reporting to the Director of Finance, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Preparation of financial budgets
- Monitoring financial performance against agreed budgets
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Review sales invoices.
- VAT, VIES, RCT and PAYE returns;
- Prepare the financial analysis for business cases for new business initiatives.
- Preparation of audit file and liaising with external auditors at year end audit.
- Ensure timely completion of financial statements.
The ideal candidate
- A qualified accountant
- Min 3 years PQE in a similiar role
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Min 2 years’ experience working within a finance department or within an accountancy practice.
- Experience with accruals, prepayments and bringing accounts to trial balance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure
To apply for this role or for more information please contact Maria Sheehy on 0214847131 or email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.