Our client is an established provider of automated material handling systems who are hiring an Electronic Field Service Engineer to join their team in Kildare.
Your new job:
- Maintain and service site specific equipment by identifying/resolving issues to prevent downtime.
- Troubleshooting errors, and escalate downtime errors as necessary.
- Perform daily preventative maintenance on systems according to specifications.
- Ensure tracking of parts used, following proper stock handling procedures.
- Installation of equipment modifications/upgrades.
- Provide on-the-job training to customers.
- Please note, this job will require shift work.
You will have:
For this Electronic Field Service Engineer job, you will have at least 4 years' relevant experience and a third level degree in electronics. You will also have basic networking skills and preferably experience with unix, linux, QNX, DOS, etc.
Why you should apply:
- Excellent industry experience.
- Strong shift bonus.
If you would like to discuss this Field Service Engineer job further, feel free to contact Jasper Wiley at 01 474 4623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.