Role: Credit and Collections Administrator
Location: Galway City
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably in a Shared Service Centre or multinational environment.
- Supporting the ongoing transition of activities to API, Philippines including daily cash application, reconciliations, Management of Direct Debits and Refund process.
- Assist and support in the Financial and SOX audits.
- Assist in completion of month end close process.
- Support for Credit Analysis.
- Support preparation of monthly Bad Debt Provision Reports, Cash Target & Key KPI metrics.
- Primary lead for telephony reporting and support for the team.
- Participate in continuous improvements in banking processes, e.g. automation.
- Regression and UAT support for SAP enhancements.
- Supporting the Credit and Collections team with Ad Hoc activities.
- Support preparation of Cash Target and Collection Effectiveness reports for daily team huddle meetings.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable
- 2nd European language an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.