Tax Accountant - Permanent -Financial Services- Dublin City Centre - 55-60K+ Benefits
The successful candidate will be a qualified AITI accountant and should ideally be coming from a Big 4/Top 10 practice and will have experience dealing with Financial Services clients. More information will be provided upon application and interviews will be held remotely.
- Preparing and reviewing tax provisions to meet quarterly and annual financial reporting requirements.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with business units/divisions.
- Providing support and tax technical advice to business divisions and management on a wide range of consultancy matters
- Keeping up to date with current tax legal/and regulatory requirements.
- Assisting in the preparation and review of various tax returns and tax computations for the group.
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Qualified Accountant and ideally will have tax qualification
- Big 4/Top 10 trained with Financial services experience desirable
- Minimum 1-2 years' PQE and experience working in a corporate tax environment.
For full details on this position, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694 for more details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.