Finance and Operations Manager – Dublin City Centre- 60-70K + Benefits – Permanent
This is a newly created position that has come about due to growth. The successful candidate will have a broad range of responsibilities which they will be expected to take ownership of. Initially a standalone role, this person will work very closely alongside the directors of the business and have support from the wider team. As the company continues to grow, this role will change and evolve with it and this person will be integral in driving the business forward. An excellent opportunity and an exciting time to join this company!
Please see brief description of role below, full information will be provided upon application.
- Producing monthly management accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow with all relevant supporting commentary.
- Annual Business Planning and Rolling Monthly Forecasts.
- Preparation of annual financial statements.
- Presenting findings to senior management and board of directors.
- Preparation and circulation of board packs to board of directors.
- Managing the annual audit process – liaising with auditors at year-end and interim audits.
- Ensuring tax compliance- corporate tax returns, VAT, PAYE.
- Qualified accountant with 3-4 years’ PQE.
- Experience working with senior management and/or business owners and ability to communicate at high level.
- Self- starter with ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment within a flat structure.
For more details, please contact Orlaith Dingley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4744694
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.