My client in County Clare are looking for their new Head of Finance. In this role, you will not only be successful in your leadership of the finance funtion but also work well alognside an exceptional Senior Management Team.
The leadership team are not narrowing their expectations in relation to what your background will be, transferrable experience will be seen in just as high a regard. You will have a team of 3 who will report to you and you may at times be required to help with ad hoc and necessary accounting duties where required, but the emphasis is really on the part you will play in not only managing the Accounts Function but also your work alongside the Senior Management Team to ensure continuous success for the future. The transition into this role will be smooth as processes and procedures are already very efficient and successful so it will be a positive start to a new challenge for the right candidate.
Generic role duties/desirabilities:
- Play a supportive and solid role in the leadership of the finance team
- Support an understanding of the part that non-finance teams play in the successful running of a finance department
- Oversee the accuracy of outsourced weekly & monthly payroll prior to submittal (510-530 staff)
- Consistent participation/contribution in the growth strategy for the business
- Efficient, confident and accurate budgets and reporting
- Commercial acumen to drive business through performance
- 6+ yrs' PQE
- Strong GAAP and IFRS
- Management experience of some sort
- Experience in presenting to and working alongside Senior Management and Non-Finance teams
- Strong systems knowledge (Sage would be great)
Please give me a call to discuss on 021 484 7134 or email your CV via the Apply button and I will call you!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.