Looking for a Senior Automation Engineer with at least 10 years experience and who also has leadership experience.
- Preparing, supervising, managing the design process including FDS and OMM's.
- Design and programming of PLC/HMI control systems, working under own initiative and on occasion in challenging environments.
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems.
- Design and implementation of radio and Telemetry systems.
- Testing of control panels and automation systems including FAT and SAT.
- Technical support to internal resources and customers.
- Managing all automation resources ensuring high standards are achieved.
- Foster collaborative and mutually supportive relationships with engineers, project managers and clients.
- Oversee GAMP Quality approach (URS, FS, SS, HS, FAT, SAT & SIT) for Design, Review & Handover of each project / programme.
- Identify recommended hardware/software technology changes to be incorporated into the product portfolio.
- Engineering level 8 Degree or above
- Advanced PLC programming
- Advanced Industrial Ethernet Networking
- Electrical/Electronics Qualification
- Training and Development Training
- People Management/ Leadership Training
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.