A major Irish insurance company is looking to hire a Pre-Litigation Claims Handler on a permanent basis.
The company is regarded as one of the top employers in the insurance industry, offering an excellent salary and benefits package along with flexitime for employees.
These roles will report directly to the Pre-Litigation Claims Team Leader and be based in Dublin City Centre.
- Manage an assigne portfolio of pre-litigation claims, ensuring all company policies and regulations are adhered to
- Investigate, negotiate and resolve claims within authority limit
- Maintain control of claims costs
- Build and maintain relationships with third party providers, clients etc.
Skills and Experience:
- CIP qualification necessary
- 2 years claims handling experience, ideally in public or employer’s liability
This employer is willing to interview and induct successful candidates remotely until current restrictions are lifted.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.