One of the worlds largest medical devices companies is Senior Project Engineer with an extensive experience in Metrology. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience with true pioneer in manufacturing space.
- Deploying new metrology systems and the provision of life cycle support to existing metrology platforms
- Instrument Qualification.
- Tesing Method Validation.
- Identifing, leading and executing on system quality improvements.
- Instrument Deployment (calibration, verification, maintenance program, data integrity etc).
- Optimizating metrology performance within a production testing environment.
- Changing control competency to enable deployment of new metrology and the enhancement of existing metrology within the quality and supporting systems.
- Performing measurement system assessments, testing method evaluation, when necessary.
- Ensuring that all projects are successfully implemented within the quality system requirements.
- Partnering with the equipment owners, system developers, and product development teams to design, improve, and transfer these measurement systems
- Degree qualified
- 2+ years' experience
- Familiar with international standards of contact lenses specifications
- Familiar with internal procedures for the lifecycle management of equipment and methods.
- Prior experience and training in medical device quality systems is prefered.
For a confidential discussion on this or any other current job opportunity please contact Marcel Skolimowski on 021 4847 138 / email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.